- Validity of fees - Till end of the current academic exam
- Payable Fees=
Annual 1 time = Rs. (Course fees) – (10% of course fees)
Instalment = Rs. (Course fees) + (5% of course fees) ÷ 2 instalments
Monthly = Rs. (Course fees) + (10% of course fees) ÷ Months
(Monthly fees only for up to class 8th)
- Group tuition payable fees - Rs. (Course fees) – (25% of course fees) & follow the above payable fees.
(For group tuition need minimum group of 3 students)
- Fees payment - After confirmation of admission.
- Due date to pay monthly fees - 1st of each calendar month.
- Mode of fees payment - IMPS, NEFT, Cheque/DD/Pay order, Bhim UPI, Google Pay, Phone Pay.
(For these details click on fees payment option on home page)
- Cheque bouncing Charges - Rs.500/- per Cheque
- Fine/Penalty - After over the due Date: Dues fees + 10% of dues fee.
- Refund of fees - Fees once paid can’t be refunded under any circumstances.
- If 15 Days is over from due date of outstanding fees, our institute will not allow the ward to attend the class.
- Please pay the dues/outstanding fees on or before due date to avoid the fine.
- Duplicate identify card, Uniform, Bag, Identify card, Notes, Picnic fees, Programs fees are Chargeable.
- Fees for February & March or April & May must be paid together before the final examination.
- Total Payable fees is course fees not wages.
- Please carry the fees card while paying the fees & you are requested to check the fees card regularly and report any irregularity within 3 days.
- No donation are accepted for admissions.