-  The notice of admission procedure for each year will be published / displayed in last week of DECEMBER.
-  Admission procedure will be taken up only during office hour on working days. No admission work will be taken up on Sunday and public/government holidays. You can take online admission by visiting our website www.rajclass.com
-  Kindly paste self/parents/guardians latest photograph of candidate on Admission Form and carry 1 candidate’s photograph during admission.
-  Guardians please mention their relation with child admission form.
-  Please attach the mark sheet of the last exam along with admission form.
-  Choice of batch for each class is on first come first serve basis. No request for a particular batch will be considered.
-  Both parents and child should be present during the Admission.
-  The decision of the management as for as admission are concerned will be final. No recommendations will be considered.
-  To know more about Admission procedure about please visit office at office time.
REQUIRE DOCUMENT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (PARENTS / GUARDIANS / STUDENTS)
-  Birth Proof - Photo copy of birth certificate issued by local Authority to be attached
-  Address - Ration card / Electric City Bill / Aadhar card / Room Agreement (any one)
-  Identify & Photo Proof - Pan Card /Voter ID /Passport / Driving Licence (any one) or, The Certificate,
Issued by your area Nagar Sevak/Gram Pradhan with address and Photo.
HOME TUITION/GROUP TUITION/PRIVATE TUITION
-  Number of Classes/Days - 3 days in a week
-  Duration of Class/Lecture - 1 Hour
-  Extra Classes/Lecture/Days - Depends upon completation of Exam’s portion. If need It will be increased & no extra fees for extra classes.
- Validity of fees - Till end of the current academic exam
- Payable Fees=
Annual 1 time = Rs. (Course fees) – (10% of course fees)
Instalment = Rs. (Course fees) + (5% of course fees) ÷ 2 instalments
Monthly = Rs. (Course fees) + (10% of course fees) ÷ Months
(Monthly fees only for up to class 8th)
- Group tuition payable fees - Rs. (Course fees) – (25% of course fees) & follow the above payable fees.
(For group tuition need minimum group of 3 students)
- Fees payment - After confirmation of admission.
- Due date to pay monthly fees - 1st of each calendar month.
- Mode of fees payment - IMPS, NEFT, Cheque/DD/Pay order, Bhim UPI, Google Pay, Phone Pay.
(For these details click on fees payment option on home page)
- Cheque bouncing Charges - Rs.500/- per Cheque
- Fine/Penalty - After over the due Date: Dues fees + 10% of dues fee.
- Refund of fees - Fees once paid can’t be refunded under any circumstances.
- If 15 Days is over from due date of outstanding fees, our institute will not allow the ward to attend the class.
- Please pay the dues/outstanding fees on or before due date to avoid the fine.
- Duplicate identify card, Uniform, Bag, Identify card, Notes, Picnic fees, Programs fees are Chargeable.
- Fees for February & March or April & May must be paid together before the final examination.
- Total Payable fees is course fees not wages.
- Please carry the fees card while paying the fees & you are requested to check the fees card regularly and report any irregularity within 3 days.
- No donation are accepted for admissions.
-  Students must maintain silence & must have Discipline in their behaviour during the lectures. Any sort of misbehaviour or indiscipline will not be tolerated. If the indiscipline behaviour continues even after repeated warning, the said students will be suspended or expelled.
-  Cell phone will not allowed in the class. Students bringing Cell phones to the class will be penalized for the same and their cell phones confiscated and will not be returned under any circumstances. *
ATTENDANCE & STUDIES
-  Attendance in the class must be strictly punctual.
-  The Students after attending the classes are advised to devote some time for studies at home also. Homework, whenever given has to be completed on time. The institution requires the parents to take active interests in their child’s studies.
ABSENT / LATE & REQIRE APPLICATION
-  A written application by Student’s parents should be given one day prior before taking a day’s leave.
-  If your ward is suffering from medical Problem & he/she is under treatment of doctor, you must have to require submit his/her an application for sick leave with authorized signature by Doctor to continue his/her Study in our institute without paying any fine for absent.
-  If your ward is absent because of Urgent work at home, parents are required to inform the respective teacher over phone/whatsapp & written application for leave should be produce next day while attending the class.
-  Continuous absenteeism of students for 3 or more than 3 days without informing to our institute or respective teachers will not be permitted to attend the class without the permission of Head Master of the institute & Parents of such wards should meet the Head Master, Justify the reason of the leave & produce the written leave application with fine* for the days of absent to continue his/her study.
-  If any students come 10 minutes late from lecture timing , He / She will not be permitted to Attend the class same day .
-  If your ward comes without application after absent, He / She will not be permitted to attend the class same day.
-  Parent’s sign is compulsory on leave letter.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION AND READMISSION
-  If the admission of your ward cancelled by our management, due to failing rules and regulation of our institute & looking for readmission after some day then he needs to pay all his Dues & fine for the cancellation of admission & take a re-admission.
-  At the time of readmission must need to submit an affidavit for never break the rules and regulation of institute in future.
-  According to Rules & Regulation of our institute, If your ward remains absent without prior notice or information to their respective teachers you must have to pay @Rs.10 per day to our institute as fine for Absent.
-  According to Rules & Regulation of our institute, Parents must have to pay @Rs.50 for per missed exam paper.
-  According to Rules & Regulation of our institute, Extra 10 % of Dues/Outstanding fees for delay in paying Dues/Outstanding fees as fine.
-  Fine at the time of readmission is Rs. 500/- .
COMPLITATION OF PORTION (FOR BOARD EXAM. ONLY)
-  The management and the staff aim for coaching the students keeping in mind the BOARD EXAM of std Xth. Therefore much importance will not be given to the completion of portion for the unit test or terminal examinations. However the whole portion will be completed before the onset of the preliminary examinations.
WARD’S PROGRESS & PARENTS MEETING
-  Attendance of parents in parents meeting is a must.
-  Parents will be kept informed about their ward’s progress. However, those parents who would like to meet the concerned teacher can do so by taking a prior appointment.
RIGHT TO RAJ CLASSES
-  All Rules & Regulation are not written in any Law Book. These are created by self for the safety of parents, students and to maintain discipline of institute.
-  RAJ CLASSES reserves all the right to change or take liable action if you fail to follow up the Rules & Regulation.